01. Disembodied 04:06
02. Screws and Atoms Between the Toes 05:30
03. Two Friends 04:34
04. Toughts on P.L. Ighina 04:02
05. Synaptic Cleft Jokes 03:42
06. The Android’s Birth 08:40
07. Tender and Deformed 04:44
08. We had Wonderful Clouds 02:30
Homoheterogeneity is the debut album by Raccoglimento Parziale, the duo formed by Stefano Meucci and Andrea Giachetti (already members of The Clover).
In eight dense tracks, the album builds piece by piece an arcane language, made up of electromechanical beats, powerful basses, digitized guitars and broken samples, assembled in a liquid and fluctuating atmosphere.
Homoheterogeneity is a microscope’s view, a revealing blow-up over a cloud of micro-sounds, sometimes digital, sometimes organic. It’s a discovery of new life forms, homo/heterogeneous to our eyes – and to our ears.
Written and recorded in Berlin – 2013
Mastered by Frank Merritt at The Carvery
Graphics by Sandro Crisafi
Produced in 2014 by Aut Records.