01. Surrounded by the great stream 02:57
02. A riddle 01:36
03. A tee for three under the Colussi tree 01:28
04. Wrapped in a mistery 01:36
05. Upneius 01:36
06. Inside an enigma 01:09
07. I’m a strange loop 03:53
08. Do you remember polarization? 00:55
09. A hum inside my head 02:56
10. Listening to the singing sand 01:11
11. I’ve got a lamp under my arm 03:26
12. In/variance 01:54
13. Fractal structure of revolutions 02:15
14. Interstellar overdrive 01:41
15. No, sir, away! A papaya war is on! 03:29
16. Learning from the sun 01:39
Everything started from here!
On the first release of the label the horns ensemble Kongrosian (at that time still a quartet) meets the venetian clarinetist Oreste Sabadin.
The music here offered is in balance between impro-jazz and chamber music, looking sometimes to the Rova saxophone quartet and sometimes to Ligeti and other composers of the 20th century.
Inspiration for some of the tracks titles came from real life stories and references to revolutionary theories are also clear: more then an album in itself it’s a sort of manifesto of the label.
All the tracks collected in the album are excerpts from a collective improvisation recorded on 2008 at Rizoma Produzioni.
Recorded, mixed and mastered by Gabriele Scopel at Rizoma Produzioni on February 8th, 2008
Artwork by Claudia Isabel Alban and Genstein.
Released on May 1st, 2010.
Produced by Aut Records.